Saturday 12 February 2011

Nursery Education Plus

I received a copy of Scholastic's magazine Nursery Education Plus in the post today with my illustrations inside! Exciting!! I only had a teeny tiny feature, but it's a start!












































I've also been busy framing up some of my illustrations for the Gradgallery exhibition in March! I spent a small fortune on prints and mounts today and had to get 2 bespoke frames made up for my awkwardly proportioned illustrations! I had the frames for less then an hour before breaking the glass in one of them! I'm so clumsy...clever me. Here's a couple of my framed images that I managed not to break!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nursery publication! Woohoo! Love your prints too. They look great in those honey frames! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!