Friday 25 February 2011

New Illustration Sample...





































Happy Friday! I've had a busy day today painting and finished off the above illustration! I'm hoping to get it mounted and framed so I can hang it in the GradGallery exhibition, which starts on March 2nd! I'm going to try and get another illustration finished off over the weekend too, fingers crossed. Still got lots to sort out, need to organise my prints and cards and price them up!

I just took a short break from painting to make some chocolate brownies! They are currently cooling in the kitchen and smell yummy! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Lucy! The exhibition is going to be amazing, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely lady! I can't wait to see YOU! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lucy! I noticed you were a new follower to my blog so I wanted to thank you and let you know I really love your work. It is been so refreshing poking around you blog. I am a huge fan of your color sense and look forward to seeing more from you. Good luck in all your creative endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Lucy! I love that there's so much interaction between your characters...super piece I must say! I'm sure it will shine in the exhibition!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy... thanks for following us! So excited to have found you... you have amazing illustrations, they are so cute... love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your illustrations are so sweet... great job with colours!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!