Tuesday 5 October 2010

New thiiiings!

There have been a few changes to my Folksy shop recently and I have listed lots more goodies (A3 + A4 prints/greetings cards/etc), which you can find here. This is a little sneak peek...




































































































I have also ordered some shiny, new business cards from Moo, which look ace! I can highly recommend them, great quality and reasonable prices too!















































Hope everyone is having a good week! :o)

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love love LOVE the illustration on your promo card :) I can't wait to check out your shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look so great here as cards. I will have to check out the site. good luck with your promo card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooveee it!! :) beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! the boots! the flowers are adorable!!! ^^ kiss from Montevideo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your illustrations are wonderful and very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prints came out really nice. I hope you sell them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your business cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!